Lots of friends and family to feed, but not a lot of green dough? No Worries! Our 36" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven is the least expensive 36" on Planet Earth! This DIY Pizza Oven can be built in a couple of hours with locally purchased refractory materials and our ingenious 36" Dome shaped outdoor pizza oven foam form. Simply mix, pour, pack and let dry.. it's just that easy!
● America's LEAST expensive Castable Refractory Dome Oven!
● Do-It-Yourself and save hundreds over prefabricated ovens.
● Excellent size for 40 - 100 people! Great for parties and events!
● Perfectly rounded interior dome ceiling for even cooking.
● Low 14" dome ceiling cooks hotter and faster!
● Optional door seals entire oven for superb heat retention.
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● SUPER SOLID 1-piece oven! No seems or joints.
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Average Finished Cost for Well Equipped Oven - $2600!
We've owned our Mattone Cupola dome oven for several years now and we can't express how much we love our oven. It has far exceed our highest expectations! We have had so many events centered around our oven that half our family pictures have our oven in the background. We Love It!