Our 40" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven is the perfect oven for hosting large events that draw a crowd! Sporting Events.. Farmer's Markets.. Wineries.. Country Clubs.. Or simply turn it into a mobile wood fired oven and share the wood-fired love with all your neighbors. If you are into sustainable living and/or prepping, this oven can easily bake enough for large families and your neighbors!
● America's LEAST expensive Castable Refractory Dome Oven!
● Do-It-Yourself and save hundreds over prefabricated ovens.
● Excellent size for 80 - 140 people! Great for parties and events!
● Perfectly rounded interior dome ceiling for even cooking.
● Low 15" dome ceiling cooks hotter and faster!
● Optional door seals entire oven for superb heat retention.
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● SUPER SOLID 1-piece oven! No seems or joints.
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
● Average Finished Cost for Well Equipped Oven - $3100!
Interior Width / Depth / Height
Exterior Width / Depth / Height
Cooking Surface Area
Weight of Oven
Average PPH (Pizzas Per Hour)
Average Time to Build Base (1 person)
Average Time to Build Oven (1 person)
Average Cost to Build Base
Average Cost to Build the Oven
Average Cost to Build Finished Oven
(Blanket, Door, DuraTech Exhaust, Firebrick, Stucco, etc..)
40" / 51" / 16"
46" / 54" / 19"
1533 Sq Inches
80 - 140
We've owned our Mattone Cupola dome oven for several years now and we can't express how much we love our oven. It has far exceed our highest expectations! We have had so many events centered around our oven that half our family pictures have our oven in the background. We Love It!
- D. Cronin, Bellingham, WA
© 2017 BrickWood Ovens LLC / US & International Patents Pending