Woodfired Pizza Oven | Castable Wood Fire Pizza Ovens and Materials
America's Lowest Cost 28" Dome Shaped Wood Fired Oven Kit - Everything you need to build a complete Wood Fired Pizza Oven... Including FREE DELIVERY!
Until now, a good quality 28-inch Famous Brand wood-fired pizza oven cost well over $4000 (and cross your fingers that it arrives on time and damage-free). Thanks to BrickWood Ovens, you can now build an identical (and we think better) oven for just $2799! Simply blend the Castable Refractory with stainless steel fibers (included with kit) and clean water. Pack the mix into our dome-shaped foam mold and allow a few days to dry. It's just that easy!
Same oven construction materials... Same inside dimensions (but our oven walls are much thicker).
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Due to continued material shortages, we require 4-5 weeks from the date of order to the date we are ready to ship your 28" Mattone Cupola Form / Package. Be sure to order well in advance of your need-by date!
Benefits of the 28" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
- Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 40+ attendees)
- Excellent for pizzas, breads and low-profile foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
- Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
- It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
- Save hundreds over comparable models
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
- Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!
- Made in the USA
This Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven Package Includes:
- Mattone Cupola Foam Wood-Fired Pizza Oven Mold
- 13lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
- DuraTech Double-Wall Stainless Exhaust (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 12" Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive).
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- 770lbs of Castable Refractory (Qty 14 / 55# Bags of Castable Refractory)
- 45 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
- 4 Tubes of Pre-Mixed High-Temperature Mortar
- Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included (a $560 savings!)
28" Mattone Cupola Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
PSSSST... Wanna know how to SAVE $500 or more on this kit?
While this kit includes Residential Delivery w/ Liftgate, you can save $500 or MORE if you purchase the 28" Mattone Cupola | Package 1, then order & pick-up your food-grade refractory materials at a Harbison Walker International near your home or job site. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America alone, there's a good chance you live in or near a city with a Harbison Walker. If pick-up is not an option, here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options.
More Information about the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
- 28" Mattone Cupola Spec Sheet (PDF)
- 28" Mattone Cupola - Main Product Page
- Mattone Cupola Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Mattone Cupola oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Brick Oven company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Wood Fired Oven and Base Instructions.