The BrickWood Box Instruction Manual is the overly-detailed and ridiculously-illustrated DIY instruction manual that shows anyone with zero masonry experience how to build the world's most versatile, longest lasting, outdoor cooking system! From Argentina-to-Zimbabwe, the BrickWood Box Installation Manual shows DIY’ers of all skill levels how to build a super fuel-efficient Wood-Fired BBQ, Meat Smoker, Pig Roaster, Chicken Rotisserie, Boiler / Fryer, Uruguayan Grill and Pizza & Bread Oven using locally sourced building materials!
What can a Wood-Fired BrickWood Box do?
- Wood-fired BBQ - Flavorful Wood-Fired BBQ'ing for 1 to 1000 on a 365in², 730in² or 1095in² grilling / cooking area
- Meat Smoker - A large, 8cf fully insulated real-wood meat smoker for Hot or Cold Smoking
- Rotisserie - (Electric & Manual) Adjustable height for fast or slow wood-fire roasting
- Pig Roaster - 90lbs of delicious charcoal-roasted Wilbur
- Boil & Fry - Boil water, simmer soups and stews or fry food on Hanging Dutch Ovens
- 2 Heavily Insulated Ovens - An Upper Oven and Lower Oven (for Heavy-Duty baking)
- Uruguayan Grill - Angled / Flat. The 15° angle BBQs from Rare to Well-Done all at the same time
- Griddles and Grills - 7 different styles (5 with Lifetime Warranties)
- Operate indefinitely on abundant, low-cost (or free) firewood
- Properly built, your BrickWood Box should last between 200-300 years!
What can you expect to find in the 155+ page BrickWood Box Installation Manual?
- TONS of product knowledge! We provide you with a lifetime of landscape, masonry and BBQ'ing genius.
- Step-by-step instructions that are descriptively detailed (for the ladies) and have big, colorful illustrations (for the guys).
- 234 simple construction steps over 77 pages - virtually IMPOSSIBLE to mess-up or build incorrectly!
- Money & Time-Saving Tips, Suggestions and Links.
- Materials Lists for the Smoker & Non-Smoker versions of the BrickWood Box. Down to the nail!
- Designed for MINIMAL brick cutting! Not including veneer, you can build an entire BrickWood Box with just 14 cuts!
- A list of Authorized BrickWood Landscape Contractors & Masons if you're not a DIY kinda' guy.
- The locations and contact information of various Materials Dealers in your area.
- Pre-construction information like... Building to your regions Frost Line, Proper drainage, HOA's, etc.
- Imperial-to-Metric Conversion Chart - Easily convert Imperial (US) to Metric (every other Country)
- Pre-Cut Material Diagrams (so you can get all the cutting out of the way - first).
- 4 pages dedicated just to Brick and Stone Veneer!
- Firewood / Flavor Guides for BBQ and Smoking (and what types of wood to avoid).
- Answers to questions that you haven't even thought about yet!
- Multiple US & International Patents Pending.
Download the BrickWood Box Installation Manual for FREE!
Simply scroll up and click on the dark gray "ADD TO CART" button and follow the prompts. You do NOT have to enter a credit card number - only a VALID email address so we can email you the BrickWood Box Installation Manual PDF.
BrickWood Box Cost to Build (Construction Materials & BrickWood Box Essentials Package)
Smoker / Lower Baking Oven Version - Around $1500
Non-Smoker Version (No Lower Oven) - Around $800
BrickWood Box Packages
BrickWood Box Installation Manual
BrickWood Box Essentials Package
Lower Oven Package
Meat Smoker Package
Pig Roaster Package
Wood-Fired Rotisserie Package (Electric) & (Manual)
304 Grade Stainless Steel BBQ Grills and Griddles
Wood-Fired BBQ Grill - Residential
Wood-Fired BBQ Grill - Commercial
Heavy-Duty Laser Cut Grill
Half-Griddle / Half-Grill
Full Size Griddle
Lodge 10 Griddle
Dutch Oven Extension (Boiling & Frying)