Want a low-cost brick pizza oven, but don’t want to shop all over town for Refractory materials? How about we ship you everything you need to build a backyard brick oven - with FREE delivery?!?
Benefits of the Mattone Barile Grande - Package 4
- Interior Dimensions - 27"W x 19"H x 41"L
- Cooking Surface - 1107 square inches
- Great for families of 5 or more
- Excellent for pizza's, breads, BBQ & smoking foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
- Works with any color of firebrick
- Will become the focal point of your backyard!
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
- Makes a GREAT project for the family
- Patented Design
- Made in the USA!
This Mattone Barile Grande Package Includes:
- The Mattone Barile Grande Brick Pizza Oven Form
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
- 190 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
- FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!
- Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery (Locations)
Mattone Barile Grande Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
PSSSST... Wanna know how to SAVE $500 or more on this kit?
While this kit includes residential delivery w/ liftgate - you can save $500 or more if you purchase the Mattone Barile Grande | Package 3, then order / pick-up your food grade refractory materials at a HarbisonWalker International near your home or jobsite. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America, there's a good chance you live in or near a city with a Harbison Walker. If pick-up is not an option, HWI can arrange delivery so your refractory materials arrive on one pallet to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options.
Want to save EVEN MORE? Price shop your firebrick! HWI charges $4 or more per firebrick, but there are hundreds of local mom & pop Landscape & Masonry Supply Stores that sell firebrick for around $2.50 per refractory brick. Just by calling a few local firebrick stores, you may save hundreds of dollars on your pizza oven!
More Information about the Mattone Barile Grande pizza oven form and BrickWood Ovens:
- Mattone Barile Grande Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Mattone Barile Grande - Main Product Page
- Mattone Barile Photo Gallery - Thousands of Mattone Barile oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Wood Fired Pizza Oven brand!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Outdoor Pizza Ovens and Base Instructions.
Depending on the availability of the refractory products (fire brick, mortar mix & ceramic fiber blanket), it may take up to two weeks to receive these items as they will be shipping directly from the refractory manufacturer.