Out Door Pizza Oven • Brick Ovens
Want to build a wood-fired pizza oven... but want to have all of the refractory materials you need to be delivered? You need our Mattone Barile - Package 4! This outdoor brick oven kit comes with all the fire brick, high-temp mortar and ceramic fiber blanket you need to build an outdoor wood-fired oven without having to drive all over town sourcing refractory materials. We deliver everything you need right to your door or jobsite! When you're serious about building a brick pizza oven - but not keen on spending the day picking up materials (or you live in the middle of nowhere), let us help you save time by sending you everything you need with our Mattone Barile Grande / Package 4. A COMPLETE outdoor brick oven kit!
Benefits of the Mattone Barile - Package 4
- Interior Dimensions - 23"W x 17"H x 32"L
- Cooking Surface - 736 Square Inches
- Great for smaller events (1-19 people)
- Excellent for pizzas, breads, BBQ & smoking food
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
- Will become the focal point of your backyard
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
- Makes a GREAT project for the family
- Patented Design
- Made in the USA!
This Mattone Barile Package Includes:
- The Mattone Barile Wood-Fired Pizza Oven Form
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
- 160 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous United States!
- Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery!
Mattone Barile Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
Mattone Barile Pizza Oven & Base Instructions
PSSSST... Wanna know how to SAVE $500 or more on this kit?
While this kit includes residential delivery w/ liftgate - you can save $500 or more if you purchase the Mattone Barile | Package 3, then order / pick up your food-grade refractory materials at a HarbisonWalker International (HWI) near your home or jobsite. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America, there's a good chance you live in or near a city with a HarbisonWalker. If pick-up is not an option, HarbisonWalker can arrange delivery so your refractory materials arrive on one pallet to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options.
Want to save EVEN MORE? Price shop your firebrick! HWI charges $4 or more per firebrick, but there are hundreds of local mom & pop Landscape & Masonry Supply Stores that sell firebrick for around $2.50 per refractory brick. Just by calling a few local firebrick stores, you may save hundreds of dollars on your pizza oven!
More Information about the Mattone Barile Wood Fired Brick Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
- Mattone Barile Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Mattone Barile - Main Product Page
- Mattone Barile Photo Gallery - Thousands of Mattone Barile oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Brick Oven company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Wood Fired Oven and Base Instructions.
Depending on availability of the refractory products (fire brick, mortar mix & ceramic fiber blanket), it may take up to two weeks to receive these items as they will be shipping directly from the refractory manufacturer.