For entertaining any size crowd, our 38in x 28in Residential Outdoor Pizza Oven is a perfect choice. Design a one-of-a-kind outdoor (or indoor) oven yourself, or enlist a professional contractor to help you create the perfect centerpiece for your kitchen. Encase your pizza oven outdoors or indoors with the enduring look of brick. Face it with stone to blend into the natural landscape. Surround it with stucco for an authentic Old World touch. It’s up to you. prefab outdoor pizza oven kits are certified to UL and NSF4 Standards for safe outdoor and indoor installations.
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: ARMIL Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial-grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: ARMIL Ovens generate high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4, and is certified to ULC STD S627.
- FREE JOBSITE DELIVERY IN CONTINENTAL USA: For
- Refractory Dome, Hearth, and Arch
- Cast Aluminum Door with bolts
- Flue Adapter with bolts
- 1 roll of Fiberfrax Durablanket insulation blanket (for above the oven dome)
- 1‐gallon pail of Mortar
- Pizza Peel, Cleaning Brush & Peel Hanger
- Assembly instructions
|Exterior Material||Refractory Cement|
|Cooking Grate Material||Refractory Cement|
|Interior Material||Refractory Cement|
|Hearth Space||38" x 28"|
|Total Grilling Area||1064 Sq. Inches|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
- 28” x 38” cooking surface
- Withstands cooking temperatures over 1000°F
- Manufactured with refractory material designed to withstand temperatures up to 2800°F
- Overall Dimensions: 16.25” Height x 31.5” Wide x 40.5” Long
- Weight: Approximately 480 lbs.
- Download User Manual
- Download Specifications Sheet
- ARMIL CFS, a manufacturer of wood-fired ovens, warrants the products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment.
- Refer to the user manual for full warranty details.
Why does BrickWood Ovens sell Armil Prefabricated Pizza Ovens?
For over a decade Armil CFS has been manufacturing outdoor wood-fired pizza ovens for individuals and families across the United States. Our experience in engineering and manufacturing high-temperature furnaces as well as being a top refractory distributor has made us experts in high-temperature applications. This knowledge has enabled us to construct durable, high-performance ovens that can both transform your outdoor space and that can be purchased at a low cost. All our wood-fired backyard pizza ovens are manufactured in our South Holland, Illinois facility.
Caution: Pizza Oven Dome and Hearth are HEAVY!
Step 1 – Construct a support base for the pizza oven. The base should be built with non‐combustible materials (masonry or metal). The base should have the same dimensions as the base of the oven. It should be flat, level, and be able to support the weight of the oven and decorative covering. Standard height is typically around 40‐44 inches. Note: Armil CFS offers additional high-heat materials that can be used to build your pizza oven base.
Step 2 – Place insulating board on top of the base (both pieces)
Step 3 – Place the hearth on top of the insulating boards, then mortar the dome on top of the hearth.
Step 4 – Attach Flue Adapter over the opening in the front of the dome.
Step 5 – Lay the insulation blanket directly over the dome (using gloves is recommended). Cut or leave an opening over the Flue Adapter.
Step 6 – Using the provided mortar to seal the front arch to the dome. Line up the arch with the bolt holes.
Step 7 – Attach the door to the arch and bolt into place.
Step 8 – Encase the oven with the decorative covering you choose. Make sure the oven dome, hearth, and insulating board are covered and waterproofed.
Do I need to cure my new wood‐fired pizza oven?
No, all model 750 ovens are kiln dried during our manufacturing process. This eliminates the need for a curing process.
My pizza oven has a crack. Do I need a new one?
No, all our oven domes are reinforced with stainless steel fibers within the refractory dome that serve to hold the oven firmly together. Small hairline cracks are normal in refractory products that see elevated temperatures.
How heavy are these ovens?
Our ovens weight approximately 480 lbs. The total shipping weight is around 550 lbs.