Home Pizza Oven • Pizza Oven DIY
Our best-selling pizza oven kit... by far! The Mattone Barile Grande / Package 3 combines all the pizza oven components you will need to build a rock-solid outdoor pizza oven without breaking the bank. Not only can you bake delicious breads and pizzas in the Mattone Barile Grande pizza oven, but the generous oven opening gives you the option of turning your outdoor brick pizza oven into a large wood-fired BBQ! When you want to use the Mattone Barile Grande pizza oven to bake, roast, or even smoke delicious meats and vegetables, simply place the heavy-duty pizza oven door against the pizza oven opening to seal the heat inside the oven. If you want to retain even more heat, our optional double-wall, stainless steel, adjustable DuraTech chimney pipe damper will prevent heat from escaping through the oven chimney, so you can bake for hours without having to refire your pizza oven.
Low-cost and high-quality? It's true! Thousands of homeowners and professional masons have used their Mattone Barile Grande pizza oven kit to build a beautiful, yet highly-functional outdoor pizza oven in their backyard or patio! And they all saved hundreds, if not thousands of dollars by building their outdoor brick pizza oven instead of purchasing an expensive prefabricated pizza oven. Even if you have zero masonry experience, we show you how to make a pizza oven with our ridiculously-detailed pizza oven plans and by using the quality components that come in this pizza oven kit... from our top-of-the-line double-wall stainless steel DuraTech exhaust kit to Unifrax Fiberfrax or Kaowool ceramic fiber blanket to the most beloved pizza oven tools by American Metalcraft. We don't skimp on quality - and we don't charge more for it!
Benefits of the Mattone Barile Grande - Package 3
- Interior Dimensions - 27"W x 19"H x 41"L
- Cooking Surface - 1107 Square Inches
- Great for Families of 5 or more
- Average Finished Brick Oven Cost (Base & Oven) - $1800
- Excellent for Pizzas, Breads, BBQ & Smoking Foods
- Super-Easy to Build with Step-by-Step Instructions
- Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
- Works with any color of Refractory Brick or Fire Brick
- Will become the Focal Point of your Backyard!
- Build the Base and Oven in just 3 weekends (or less)
- A Great DIY Brick Oven Project for the Entire Family
- Patented Design
- Made in the USA!
This Mattone Barile Grande Pizza Oven Kit Includes:
- The Mattone Barile Grande DIY Wood-Fired Pizza Oven Form
- FREE Installation Instructions show you How To Build A Brick Pizza Oven
- 50sf of 6# Unifrax Fiberfrax or Kaowool Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Heavy-Duty Pizza Oven Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- Pizza oven tools by American Metalcraft - 40" Pizza Oven Brush, Pizza Peel, and Pizza Peel Holder
- DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous United States!
Shipping to Canada and Free Border Delivery
Mattone Barile Grande Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
Mattone Barile Grande Pizza Oven & Base Instructions
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
While the majority of your masonry materials can be found at your local Big Box hardware store (Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, Rona), be sure to visit your local Landscape & Masonry Supply Stores first! Not only are you supporting local businesses, but most Landscape & Masonry supply stores stock those hard-to-find items that the Box Box stores just don't carry. Items like Fire Brick, Fireclay, Lime, Stucco, etc... all the components necessary to build a pizza oven while on a budget. Prices on fire brick at your local landscape supply are usually LOWER than fire brick purchased directly from the manufacturer ($2.50 avg. per fire brick).
More Information about the Mattone Barile Grande and BrickWood Ovens:
- Mattone Barile Grande Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Mattone Barile Grande - Main Product Page
- Mattone Barile Photo Gallery - Thousands of Mattone Barile oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Pizza Oven company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet.
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Wood Pizza Oven and Base Instructions.