If Play-Doh made a wood burning pizza oven, this is what it would look like!
Instead of pressing colorful clay into plastic molds to create crazy shapes, you simply press high-temperature castable refractory (refractory cement) into the foam Cortile Barile molds to create 5 interlocking wood burning pizza oven pieces (front, back, top and 2 sides). Once the refractory cement is dry, simply remove the foam molds and assemble your outdoor wood burning pizza oven on top of your oven base – attach your oven accessories and enjoy amazing backyard pizza and other delights for years to come! And yes, just like Play-Doh - it really is that easy!
The Cortile Barile / Package 2 comes all the high-end goodies you except from BrickWood Ovens – minus the locally purchased refractory materials (fire brick and refractory cement). In this package, you will receive Box 1 and Box 2 of the Cortile Barile foam wood burning pizza oven molds (there are 9 / 1lb bags of Stainless Steel Fibers inside of Box 2)… A top-of-the-line DuraTech double-wall stainless steel exhaust kit by DuraVent (includes 12” double-wall stainless steel chimney pipe)… 50sf of 6lb ceramic fiber blanket to provide 2-layers of extreme-duty insulation for your outdoor wood burning pizza oven by Harbison Walker, FiberFrax or Kaowool... The most popular pizza oven tools by American Metalcraft (the leading brand of pizza oven accessories) and of course, our heavy-duty pizza oven door with beautiful red oak handles.
Benefits of the Cortile Barile - Package 2
- Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 40 people)
- Excellent for pizzas, breads and low profile foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
- It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
- Save thousands over comparable models
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
This Cortile Barile Package Includes:
- Cortile Barile Wood Fired Pizza Oven Forms (2 boxes) & 9lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
- DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 12" Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- Cortile Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!
- Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery! (Locations)
Cortile Barile Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
Find a Refractory Materials Dealer near you!
No need to spend hours trying to hunt down the refractory materials needed to build your oven... we've already done that work for you! Simply visit our Refractory Materials Dealer page to find a refractory dealer near you that stocks all the refractory materials that you need to build your awesome new oven! Just type in your ZIP CODE and select Refractory Materials Dealer.
Or just do what we do... Order all of your food-grade refractory materials from HarbisonWalker International. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America alone, there's a good chance you live in (or near) a city with a HarbisonWalker distribution center. If pick-up is not an option, most HarbisonWalker locations can deliver your order on a pallet to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options if you choose pallet delivery.
More Information about the Cortile Barile pizza oven form and BrickWood Ovens:
- Cortile Barile Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Cortile Barile - Main Product Page
- Cortile Barile Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Cortile Barile oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Pizza Oven Kit company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Outdoor Wood Burning Pizza Oven and Base Instructions.