On a budget but want to enjoy a real pizza oven outdoor experience? Then you need the Mattone Barile DIY pizza oven kit & cooking accessories (Pizza Peel, Oven Brush & Peel Hanger). This SOLID refractory brick oven is based off a centuries-old design, and is still one the the most popular styles of brick ovens today! Not only do you receive all of the components listed below, but we also include uber-detailed instructions that show you how to build an outdoor pizza oven step by step!
Benefits of the Mattone Barile - Package 1
- Interior Dimensions - 23"W x 17"H x 32"L
- Cooking Surface - 736 Square Inches
- Great for smaller pizza oven outdoor events (1-19 people)
- Excellent for pizzas, breads, BBQ & smoking food
- Super-easy to build with step by step directions
- Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
- Works with any color of refractory brick or fire brick.
- Will become the focal point of your backyard
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
- Makes a GREAT project for the family
- Patented Design
- Made in the USA!
This Mattone Barile Package Includes:
- The Mattone Barile Wood Fired Pizza Oven Outdoor Form
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!
- Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery! (Locations)
Mattone Barile Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
While the majority of your masonry materials can be found at your local Big Box hardware store (Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, Rona), be sure to visit your local Landscape & Masonry Supply Stores first! Not only are you supporting local businesses, but most Landscape & Masonry supply stores stock those hard-to-find items that the Box Box stores just don't carry. Items like Fire Brick, Fireclay, Lime, Stucco, etc... all the components necessary to build a pizza oven while on a budget. Prices on fire brick at your local landscape supply is usually LOWER than fire brick purchased directly from the manufacturer ($2.50 avg. per fire brick).
Want professional-grade refractory materials for your pizza oven project? How about a "just add water" high-temp mortar that is rated to 2800° vs. mixing / making high-temp mortar with silica sand, fire clay, portland cement & lime? Then you need to purchase your refractory materials from a manufacturer like HarbisonWalker International ($4.25 avg. per fire brick). With over 30+ HarbisonWalker locations, there's a good chance you live in (or near) a city with a HarbisonWalker distribution center. If pallet pick-up is not an option, most HarbisonWalker locations can schedule local / regional freight delivery for your order to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options if you choose pallet delivery.
More Information about the Mattone Barile Pizza Oven Kits:
- Mattone Barile Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Mattone Barile - Main Product Page
- Mattone Barile Photo Gallery - Thousands of Mattone Barile oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Brick Pizza Oven company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Want to build an outdoor fireplace too? Here's a couple of Outdoor Fireplace Kits / plans from Backyard Flare LLC.
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our How to Build an Outdoor Pizza Oven Step by Step plans.