Wood Fire Pizza Oven • Homemade Pizza Oven
If you want to build a wood-burning pizza oven, have we got the package for you! This DIY pizza oven combo comes with the American Metalcraft 3-pack accessory kit & a roll of ceramic fiber blanket. As one of our more popular pizza oven kits, the Mattone Barile / Package 2 brings amazing value as you can build a high-performing oven today... and add accessories like the pizza oven door &/or DuraTech exhaust kit at a later time. Let us show you how to make a pizza oven that your family will love - and your neighbors will envy!
Benefits of the Mattone Barile Wood Burning Pizza Oven - Package 2
- Interior Dimensions - 23"W x 17"H x 32"L
- Cooking Surface - 736 Square Inches
- Great for smaller events (1-19 people)
- Excellent for pizzas, breads, BBQ & smoking food
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
- Works with any color of fire brick or refractory brick
- Will become the focal point of your backyard
- Build the brick oven & oven base in just 3 weekends (or less)
- Makes a GREAT project for the family
- Patented Design
- Made in the USA!
This Mattone Barile Package Includes:
- The Mattone Barile Wood Burning Pizza Oven Form
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous United States!
- Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery
Mattone Barile Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
Mattone Barile Pizza Oven & Base Instructions
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
While the majority of your masonry materials can be found at your local Big Box hardware store (Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, Rona), be sure to visit your local Landscape & Masonry Supply Stores first! Not only are you supporting local businesses, but most Landscape & Masonry supply stores stock those hard-to-find items that the Box Box stores just don't carry. Items like Fire Brick, Fireclay, Lime, Stucco, etc... all the components necessary to build a pizza oven while on a budget. Prices on fire brick at your local landscape supply are usually LOWER than fire brick purchased directly from the manufacturer ($2.50 avg. per fire brick).
Want professional-grade refractory materials for your pizza oven project? How about a "just add water" high-temp mortar that is rated to 2800° vs. mixing / making high-temp mortar with silica sand, fire clay, portland cement & lime? Then you need to purchase your refractory materials from a manufacturer like HarbisonWalker International ($4.25 avg. per fire brick). With over 30+ HarbisonWalker locations, there's a good chance you live in (or near) a city with a HarbisonWalker distribution center. If pallet pick-up is not an option, most HarbisonWalker locations can schedule local / regional freight delivery for your order to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options if you choose pallet delivery.
More Information about the Mattone Barile Wood Fired Brick Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
- Mattone Barile Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Mattone Barile - Main Product Page
- Mattone Barile Photo Gallery - Thousands of Mattone Barile oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing BBQ, Smoker & Pizza Ovens brand!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Outdoor Brick Oven and Base Instructions.