Until now, a good quality 28 inch Famous Brand wood fired pizza oven cost well over $4000 (and cross your fingers that it arrives on time and damage-free). Thanks to BrickWood Ovens, you can now build an identical (and we think better) oven for just $2999! Simply blend the Castable Refractory with stainless steel fibers (included with kit) and clean water. Pack the mix into our dome shaped foam mold and allow a few days to dry. It's just that easy!
Same dimensions... same oven construction materials... just NOT the same price as those Famous Brands. Not even close!
America's Lowest Cost 28" Dome Shaped Wood Fired Oven Kit - Everything you need to build a complete Wood Fired Pizza Oven... Including FREE DELIVERY!
Benefits of the 28" Mattone Cupola - Package 2
- Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 40+ attendees)
- Excellent for pizza's, breads and low profile foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
- Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
- It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
- Save hundreds over comparable models
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
- Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!
- Made in the USA
This Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven Package Includes:
- Mattone Cupola Foam Wood Fired Pizza Oven Mold
- 13lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
- DuraTech Double-Wall Stainless Exhaust (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 12" Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive).
- 3 Pack by American Metalcraft - Brush Head & Handle / Aluminum Pizza Peel / Pizza Peel Holder
- Mattone Barile Series 10G Door w/ Red Oak Handles
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- 770lbs of Castable Refractory
- 45 Tan Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5"
- 10lbs of Pre-Mixed High Temperature Mortar
- Nationwide Residential Freight Delivery Included (a $560 savings!)
28" Mattone Cupola Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
PSSSST... Wanna know how to SAVE $500 or more on this kit?
While this kit includes Residential Delivery w/ Liftgate, you can save $500 or MORE if you purchase the 28" Mattone Cupola | Package 1, then order & pick-up your food grade refractory materials at a Harbison Walker International near your home or jobsite. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America alone, there's a good chance you live in or near a city with a Harbison Walker. If pick-up is not an option, here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options.
More Information about the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
- 28" Mattone Cupola Spec Sheet (PDF)
- 28" Mattone Cupola - Main Product Page
- Mattone Cupola Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Mattone Cupola oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Outdoor Brick Oven company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Want to build an outdoor fireplace too? Here's a couple of Outdoor Fireplace Kits / plans from Backyard Flare LLC.
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Wood Fired Oven and Base Instructions.