MATTONE BARILE GRANDE REPLACEMENT
Replacement Form for Previous Customer (Wrong Size Ordered, Decided to Upgrade, etc...)
- DO NOT ship your old form back (it costs more to ship than to fabricate).
- Simply sell your old form on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace for a few dollars LESS than what we advertise our kits for. You'll sell your old form in no time (close-to full value).
This is a SUPER discounted rate for BrickWood Ovens customers that need to change / upgrade forms.
Please DO NOT share this page / link. Only previous customers are given this product pricing.
Benefits of the Mattone Barile Grande Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven Form:
- Interior Dimensions - 27"W x 19"H x 41"L
- Cooking Surface - 1107 Square Inches
- Great for Families of 5 or more
- Average Finished Pizza Oven Cost (Base & Oven) - $1400
- Excellent for Pizzas, Breads, BBQ & Smoking Foods
- Super-Easy to Build with Step-by-Step Instructions
- Classic design has been used for over 4000 years
- Works with any color of Refractory Brick or Fire Brick
- Will become the Focal Point of your Backyard!
- Build the Base and Oven in just 3 weekends (or less)
- A Great DIY Brick Pizza Oven Project for the Entire Family
- Patented Design
- Made in the USA!
This Mattone Barile Grande Package Includes:
- The Mattone Barile Grande Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven Form
- FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!
- Shipping to Canada & Free Border Delivery (Locations)
Mattone Barile Grande Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
Find a MATERIALS DEALER near you!
While the majority of your masonry materials can be found at your local Big Box hardware store (Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, Rona), be sure to visit your local Landscape & Masonry Supply Stores first! Not only are you supporting local businesses, but most Landscape & Masonry supply stores stock those hard-to-find items that the Box Box stores just don't carry. Items like Fire Brick, Fireclay, Lime, Stucco, etc... all the components necessary to build a pizza oven while on a budget. Prices on fire brick at your local landscape supply are usually LOWER than fire brick purchased directly from the manufacturer ($2.50 avg. per fire brick).
Want professional-grade refractory materials for your pizza oven project? How about a "just add water" high-temp mortar that is rated to 2800° vs. mixing / making high-temp mortar with silica sand, fire clay, portland cement & lime? Then you need to purchase your refractory materials from a manufacturer like HarbisonWalker International ($4.25 avg. per fire brick). With over 30+ HarbisonWalker locations, there's a good chance you live in (or near) a city with a HarbisonWalker distribution center. If pallet pick-up is not an option, most HarbisonWalker locations can schedule local / regional freight delivery for your order to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options if you choose pallet delivery.
More Information about the Mattone Barile Grande and BrickWood Ovens: