Keep the heat in your Mattone Barile series pizza oven with a pizza oven door that is one heck'ava deal!
Our Barile series pizza oven doors are laser-cut from a thick sheet of 10ga steel then sprayed with a black, cast-iron color high-temperature powdercoat that can easily withstand 900+ degrees. The red oak handles are coated with 2 layers of Minwax Helmsman Spar Urethane / UV protectant to ensure the rugged good looks of your brick oven door for years to come!
Simply place the wood fired oven door against the opening of your Mattone Barile or Mattone Barile Grande pizza oven to seal the heat inside your pizza oven when baking bread, casseroles or other food items that require long bake times. To retain even more heat, make sure you attach our optional DuraTech Chimney Damper under the DuraTech Chimney Cap - using both items in unison will ensure maximum heat retention for optimum pizza oven performance!
- Each Pizza Oven Door is made with thick 10 Gauge Steel and finished with High-Temperature Black Powdercoat.
- Solid Red Oak Handles keep the Pizza Oven Door flush against the Pizza Oven while remaining cool to the touch.
- 2 coats of Minwax Helmsman Spar UV Urethane on each Handle (The GOOD Stuff!)
- This Pizza Oven Door fits BOTH Mattone Barile Series pizza ovens.
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware.
- 99.97% Made in the USA!
- FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!
- 19.25"H x 27.5"W