Wood Burning Pizza Oven | 28in Dome-Shaped Wood Burning Pizza Ovens
Until now, a good quality 28-inch Famous Brand wood-fired pizza oven cost well over $4000 (and cross your fingers that it arrives on time and damage-free). There is no need to worry about your oven arriving damaged or "delayed in manufacturing" as YOU build your oven with top-quality and locally purchased Castable Refractory in our patented 28" foam pizza oven mold.
Simply blend the Castable Refractory with stainless steel fibers (included with kit) and clean water. Pack the mix into our dome-shaped foam mold and allow a few days to dry. It's just that easy!
Same dimensions... same oven construction materials... just NOT the same price as those Famous Brands. Not even close!
- Benefits of the 28" Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Oven Form
- Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 40+ attendees)
- Excellent for pizzas, breads and low-profile foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- NO HEAVY LIFTING! 50 - 60lbs Tops!
- Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
- It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
- Save hundreds over comparable models
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
- Buy your oven materials locally and save $$!
- Made in the USA
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Due to continued material shortages, we require 4-5 weeks from the date of order to the date we are ready to ship your 28" Mattone Cupola Form / Package. Be sure to order well in advance of your need-by date!
This Mattone Cupola Dome Shaped Wood Fired Pizza Oven Package Includes:
- Mattone Cupola Foam Wood-Fired Pizza Oven Mold
- 13lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
- FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous United States!
- Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery!
28" Mattone Cupola Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
Find a Refractory Materials Dealer near you!
No need to spend hours trying to hunt down the refractory materials needed to build your oven... we've already done that work for you! Simply visit our Refractory Materials Dealer page to find a refractory dealer near you that stocks all the refractory materials that you need to build your awesome new oven! Just type in your ZIP CODE and select Refractory Materials Dealer.
Or just do what we do... Order all of your food-grade refractory materials from HarbisonWalker International. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America alone, there's a good chance you live in (or near) a city with a HarbisonWalker distribution center. If pick-up is not an option, most HarbisonWalker locations can provide freight delivery for your order to your home or job site. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options if you choose pallet delivery.
More Information about the 28" Mattone Cupola Wood Fired Pizza Oven and BrickWood Ovens:
- 28" Mattone Cupola Spec Sheet (PDF)
- 28" Mattone Cupola - Main Product Page
- Mattone Cupola Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Mattone Cupola oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing BBQ, Smoker & Pizza Ovens brand!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Pizza Oven Outdoor plans.